What parents can do:
Share your own observations. In a time when even adults base their lives on counterfeit dreams and false illusions, our children must learn to discern the gap between suggestive examples of moral corruption and trustworthy lessons that are true and good in God's sight.
Spark awareness in a child with comments or questions such as these:
1. That story is gross! Does it present a true picture of life today? What kinds of values does it teach? Does it include seductive mental images of obscenity, nudity, sex, cruelty or violence?
2. Do any of the classroom lessons promote occult power or psychic formulas?
3. How might it contradict what God's teaches us in the Bible?
4. What can you do to protect your mind from lessons that make evil seem good?
4. Does it pass the test of Philippians 4:8?"...whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable...think about such things." Philippians 4:8
From Parental Rights to Global Control, Part 1: The UN Seizure of Parental Rights
The State of the World according to Gorbachev
The U.N. Plan For Global Control: The Habitat II Agenda
From Freedom to Servitude - Part 3:Deceit, Delusion and the Destruction of America