Questions & Answers
First see What it means to be a Christian
The Bible tells us to "always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you." (1 Peter 3:15) Andy and I are not theologians, but we love His Word. Since many have sent us questions, we invited insights from others who love Him, study His Word and are filled with His life. Let's ask Him to lead us.
Latest question: How are we (as a world) to be expected to believe in a god if he cannot provide real evidence to show that he exists? I've heard a lot of responses to this question such as, "His work is all around you, the earth, the animals and inside you etc..." and " You cannot see the air yet you know that it exists." But that last one is just plain stupid and I can find better answers from science to show for what our world is today and why it is so.
1. What is a Christian?
2. If God loves us so much, why does He allow suffering in the world and in our lives?
3. If God hates sin, why does He allow us to sin so freely and easily, often with no immediate consequences?
4. What makes Christianity more true than all the other religions which encourage us to do good?
5. What makes the form of Christianity taught in the Bible more genuine that other forms of "Christianity?"
6. How can Christianity be true when so many people have been persecuted by the "Christian church" in the past?
7. How can a loving God allow a satan and hell to exist?
8. If God exists, why doesn't He show Himself to us?
9. What happens after we die?
| Home | Armor of God | Christian Persecution | His Word | Our Articles | Books |